Facility Use Permit Reservation Information
Are you interested in hosting an event at Venice Beach Recreation Center? Venice Beach plays host to an average of 28,000 to 30,000 visitors a day or approximately eleven (11) million visitors per year. It is an ideal place to host everything from concerts and festivals to corporate events. Listed below is a step by step process to obtain a Facility Use Permit for Venice Beach Recreation Center:
- Choose a Location -- Muscle Beach Venice Gym and/or Stage Area, Paddle Tennis Courts, Gymnastic Area, Handball Courts, Basketball Courts, Windward Plaza, Graffiti Walls and Skate Plaza
- Choose a Date -- Some dates may not be available due to an already approved permitted event, so please have two or three alternative dates ready. Not all events are automatically approved for dates requested. No permits will be issued for dates that fall on major holiday weekends.
- Submit a Proposal -- Proposals should be complete and include a plot plan for the space requested as well as a complete description of what the event is and what it will include.
- When approved, Complete and Submit Application for Facility Use Permit
- Pay Permit Fees a minimum of 15 Business Days prior to your event.
- A refundable security deposit will be required. Deposit amount is based on size and scope of event.
- The City requires a minimum one (1) million dollar liability insurance policy for all permitted events. Some permitted events require additional insurance coverage requirements.