PEDLOW SKATE PARK
Skateboard Classes, Special Events, Spring Camp (Ages 6-14), Summer Camp (Ages 6-14)
Picnic Tables, Benches, Skating (Fun Box), Skating (Half Pipe), Skating (Rails), Skating (Snake Run)
Pedlow Field Skate Park, located at 17334 Victory Blvd. in Encino, celebrated its dedication ceremony on Saturday, February 17, 2001. The 8,500 square foot concrete skate bowl includes rails, steps, walls, a "fun box," "pyramid" and "waterfall". Dozens of skateboards and in-line skaters enjoy the park every day. The skate park has a skate-at-your-own-risk policy and requires all skaters to wear helmets and knee and elbow pads. A small supply of helmets, knee pads and elbow pads are available for rental at the park.
- There is an entrance fee, please call for updated fees.
- Skateboards and roller blades are allowed.
- Helmets, knee, and elbow pads must be worn by every skater-- otherwise, citations will be issued. No trespassing.
Facility Hours of Operation
Closed Monday & Holidays
- Tuesday - Friday 12:00 noon - sunset
- Saturday - Sunday 10:30 am - sunset
You must wear FULL SAFETY GEAR to skate. Full safety gear includes helmet, elbow pads and knee pads. Skate gear is available for rental for $1.00 per full set or portion of a full set.
|Classes (contact the park for dates and fees)
Entry Level Skateboarding (6-14years)
Entry Level Rollerblade
|Special Skate Times
Skaters under age 12