The following criteria is followed during the review of a potential partner’s application and proposal.
- Must complement the Department’s Mission and Vision
- Ideal partner is fully self-funded, non-profit or for-profit organization that enhances recreation opportunities for residents of Los Angeles. Please Note: For-profit concessionaries do not qualify.
- Must comply with Standard Provisions for a City contract.
- Must provide current proof of insurance as determined by City Risk Manager.
- Must be willing to provide written results including: program’s progress, goals achieved, barriers or obstacles faced, future program goals, proposed changes for future programs, annual participation surveys, expenditures, demographics and attendance records.
- All employees and volunteers of partnership programs must be fingerprinted.
- Programming opportunities must be free, low-cost, reduced in price, or similar in price to programs in same community.
- Program’s enrollment or beneficiaries must be inclusive of neighboring communities and partner must be able to show proof of marketing within an acceptable radius of the site.