The quality of life in Los Angeles relies on the people, parks and programs offered through the Department of Recreation and Parks. As a partner, you have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of residents and visitors by expanding and enhancing RAP programs and services.
By partnering with Recreation and Parks you will have access to:
- Collaboration with a world renowned leader in recreation that has been recognized through numerous awards on the state, national and international level for park development and programming.
- Full-service recreation agency with highly-trained professional staff who know the neighborhoods and have connections with the local businesses, community leaders and residents.
- Marketing opportunities to cross-promote your organization with RAP and tap into our audience of 1.3 million households. We offer public recognition and links to our website, as well as, exposure at special events, social media and other possibilities.
- Diverse localities - RAP facilities are located in each community in the City of Los Angeles. Over 800,000 children 14-years-old and under live within walking distance of a Los Angeles park.
- Unique benefits that can be tailored to your organization’s mission.
* Contributions to the Department are tax deductible.