POINT FERMIN PARK
6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Barbecue Pits, Childrens Play Area, Picnic Tables, Jogging Path
|Annual Special Event Dates at Point Fermin Park:|
|Shakespeare By the Sea||June & Encore in August|
|Music By the Sea||Every Sunday in July|
|Legends Lions Car Show||End of August|
|Light At the Light House||End of Summer|
Park Information for the safe enjoyment of all patrons
1. Dog defecation is to be immediately removed by owner (LAMC 53.49).
2. Dogs must be leashed at all times in the parking area (LAMC 53.06.2).
3. All Dogs must be spayed or neutered (LAMC 53.15.2).
4. Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park. Dogs exhibiting unusually aggressive behavior are to be removed from the park at once (LAMC 53.34).
5. In the event of dog bite or injury owner/guardian must exchange current tag information and phone.
6. Dogs must not be unattended. (LAMC 53.10 and 53.12) any dogs left unattended will be taken to the shelter.
7. All dogs over the age of four months shall be fully vaccinated and licensed (LAMC 53.21, 53.51 and LAMC 53.28). All dogs must wear collars and tags.
8. Dogs with communicable diseases are not allowed on park premises at any time. (LAMC 53.30).
9. Female dogs in any stage of heat are not permitted in the park (LAMC 53.29).
10. Abandoning of animals is prohibited (497(s) P.C.).
11. No smoking (LAMC 57.23.02).
12. Alcohol is prohibited. (LAMC 41.27).
13. Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle; leave them at home or secure them out of view in your vehicle prior to leaving home.
14. General Service Police can be contacted at (213) 978-4670.